September 19, 2011

PHOTO: Kellan Lutz


The blond and beefalicious Kellan Lutz is best known for playing the vampire hottie, Emmett Cullen in the Twilight series and as a model for the Calvin Klein X underwear campaign. He has been featured on TV and in various movie roles.


In an interview with GQ Style Australia, Kellan says, he lives with two roommates. I know some people use Craigslist to actually find dick, but Kellan used it to find his new roommate Dick. So why would a successful model and actor need roommates? And use Craigslist? Obviously Kellan isn't worried about stalkers or axe murderers. He is pretty big after all. This what he had to say in the interview with GQ:"...any mortal man in the presence of a towering powerhouse like Lutz can't help but feel like a yellow-billed oxpecker on the back of a great hippo. Which is why I'm relieved when Kevin the Chihuahua suddenly scampers off to bark at something inside. "That must be Dick," Lutz says, following Kevin into the house. "Dick's one of my roommates." Lutz isn't dating anyone at the moment, but still. Roommates? "I like being around people," he explains, "so I posted an ad on Craigslist saying I was looking for new blood." He looks to see if I get the joke. "Dick came by and we liked him, so, yeah, now he's one of my boys."
Perhaps he used a picture like this in his Ad:


So yeah, I guess you could say Kellan likes Dick. Normally I would say if my name was Dick I'd change it, but if my roommate was Kellan I'd let him call me whatever he wants. I'll keep my eyes on Craigslist and if any Ads say "in search of new blood" I'm answering them!


Recent pics of Kellan. Can we say "Hercules, Hercules!"