September 12, 2011

Photo: Kevin Loves Anderson Cooper


He is, what some would call "the ultimate Silver Fox" of course I'm talking about the one and only, Mr. Anderson Cooper! Anderson Hays Cooper (born June 3, 1967) is an American journalist, author, and television personality. If you don't know who he is you must be headless!

My bestie Kevin Matthews would describe Anderson as his dream man. He has that silver hair, daddy look that drives Kevin crazy. He says, "To me he's the perfect man. I would definitely give him a rimjob in a heartbeat or let him pee on me!" Nothing says true love like a little golden shower.

Here's 30 Things You May Not Know
1. Anderson started to go gray in college. A Silver Fox was born
2. He wishes he still had brown hair. Honestly I can't picture him with brown hair.
3. He loves the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. See even CNN news anchors enjoy a little trash every once in awhile.
4. He met Charlie Chaplin when he was 6 years old. Anderson has no memory of it, but he does have a picture taken with him.
5. He was extremely disorganized and kinda messy. It's better now.
6. Anderson hates shopping for clothes. He says, "It gives me a headache." I think we'd be fine with him naked or in underwear, so that's ok.
7. He works out almost everyday. You can tell when he wears just a T-shirt the boy is in shape.
8. Anderson loves fast food. (Must be the reason he works out everyday.)
9. He states, "I need to eat better" (see above.)
10. He collected toy soldiers when he was young. I wonder if he ever put them in compromising positions?
11. He became a reporter by going to wars by himself with a camera and fake press pass!
12. He is addicted to TV.
13. He was a Dungeons and Dragons geek when he was a kid and spent a lot of time indoors. That explains the Casper like skin.
14. He can fall asleep anywhere. I know Kevin is hoping for head down, ass up on his bed!
15. From the ages of 10-13 he was a child model for Ford Models. He worked for Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, and Macy's.
16. He doesn't drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee. There goes Kevin's dream of having him swallow Kevin's hot spooge.
17. He doesn't drink coffee at all, but it is his favorite ice cream flavor.
18. Anderson refuses to wear sunglasses no matter how bright it is outside. That's kinda odd.
19. He said to Oprah Winfrey – while promoting his book – that he had suffered from dyslexia as a child. In August 2007 he confirmed his "mild dyslexia" on The Tonight Show to Jay Leno, who also has dyslexia.
20. Chocolate Chip cookies makes him happy. Get baking Kevin!
21. Anderson says, "I can't sing and I won't even try." No karaoke for him.
22. He likes to dance, but never has on TV. Hmmm future 'Dancing With The Stars?' or maybe he prefers pole dancing.
23. He bites his nails. Hopefully other things as well.
24. He loves dogs and has a dog named Molly.
25. He always assumes the best about people until he is proven wrong.
26. Cooper's older brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, committed suicide on July 22, 1988, at age 23, by jumping from the 14th-floor terrace of Vanderbilt's New York City penthouse apartment. Anderson cites Carter's suicide for sparking his interest in journalism. "Loss is a theme that I think a lot about, and it's something in my work that I dwell on. I think when you experience any kind of loss, especially the kind I did, you have questions about survival: Why do some people thrive in situations that others can't tolerate? Would I be able to survive and get on in the world on my own?"
27. During the second semester of his senior year at school at the age of 17, Cooper went to southern Africa, during which time he contracted malaria and required hospitalization in Kenya.
28. Anderson was a fill-in co-host for Regis Philbin for the TV talk show Live with Regis and Kelly in 2007 when Philbin underwent triple-bypass heart surgery.
29. Pee jokes make him giggle. He absolutely lost it when talking about the Gerard Depardieu peeing story. His giggling on camera is kinda adorable and gay men everywhere fell a little bit harder.
30. He tries to keep his private life as private as possible. In May 2007, Out magazine ranked him second behind David Geffen in its list of the fifty "Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America." When asked about his sexuality, he stated, "I understand why people might be interested. But I just don't talk about my personal life. It's a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life. The whole thing about being a reporter is that you're supposed to be an observer and to be able to adapt with any group you're in, and I don't want to do anything that threatens that." blah, blah, blah he is a tubesteak loving mo!