December 2, 2014

I Like My Men Like I Like My Coffee


I am hardly a morning person. I hate mornings. Alarm clocks should never go off before 8:00am. Sadly, mine goes off at 3:00am some days.


Every morning regardless of the time, the first thing I do is clamber out of bed, adjust my morning boner, contort my body in some sort of yoga pose (Downward Bending Bone) in the bathroom so I don’t piss in my face (I’m not into that), and pour a cup of heavenly warmth; my old friend… coffee. 


Then I stumble back into bed, back under the covers to drink that cup. I usually have about three cups before I am able to converse with the human population and even then, it’s only grunts or “yes” or “no” answers. It’s a process.






Therefore, the best part of waking up really is the coffee in my cup, BUT let’s bring my love of men and coffee together! I like my men like I like my coffee… hot, strong, with a dash of cream and in my bed.















How do you take your coffee?


Want some more men with your coffee? Click here NSFW