October 3, 2010

Love, Lies, and Lollipops

I've been in love 3 times so far in my life. The first guy was my best friend James back when I was 21. He was the greatest thing to me since I discovered the Sit~N~Spin. In alot of ways my friendship with James shaped who I am today. I'll always have a special place for him in my heart. We went six years without speaking to one another (both our fault) to talking everyday now. We are closer than we ever were. He really is like family to me. I've always believed everything happens for a reason. When James popped back into my life it was to save me from the biggest mistake I ever made, my second love, Richard whom I was actually engaged too.

I met Richard when I was 27. We first met online it was just casual chatting nothing more, until one day I ended up meeting him face to face at a Takeover. When I first met him I was drawn to him cause he seemed so different. When I look back at it now I realize he knew exactly what to say and what to do that lead me to fall for him. He was a pathological liar! He told me so many lies (and other people too) to this very day I have no idea what was true. He never had a condo in Florida, he never had cancer, he lied about his job, and about his money. He told me that he had a son who had died and he was suppose to receive money from some lawsuit involving it. Lies, lies, lies! Our relationship fell apart when it was getting harder and harder for him to keep up the lies. I asked questions and caught him in to many things that just didn't make any sense. The only thing left for him to do was run away. He moved out to NJ to start his con over again with someone else. I seriously hope that his penis just falls off someday. I swear, if I ever see him again it's not going to be pretty. Either my head is going to rotate completely around and I go crazy on his ass, or I run him over with my car. (speed bump!) I haven't yet decided. Between the lies and the verbal abuse it's hard for me to now trust any guy. I wasted two years of my life with someone who promised me the world, but only gave me heartache.

After the whole Richard drama it was James who put me back together, but it was my third love, JT who taught me how to love again. JT and James were actually high school classmates, but I didn't meet JT until after he had moved to Florida now he lives in Tennessee. I was drawn to him because he was so honest and affectionate. (6'2, big and gorgeous didn't hurt either) The distance and just bad timing took it's toll on our relationship and we broke up. JT and I are still pretty close. We keep in touch. I drunk text him alot that I miss him (I think he likes it) and he drunk texts me too. (or calls) I have fond memories of the "Lollipop, Lollipop Song" playing in the background at the perfect moment. I still giggle when I hear that song! I love him more than he knows (hello cyberstalking) and would really like to make things work out if we ever decide to try a relationship again. I'm 95% sure I'd move to Tennessee just to be with him, but he'd have to ask me. I haven't seen him since last November. He came home for Thanksgiving (he forgot to pack pants, true story) and spent alittle time with me. He has said that I should come out to Tennessee this winter to visit and I might take him up on the offer. I don't think this love story is over yet or at least I hope not. I guess we shall see.