March 8, 2012

Photo: Darren Criss


Whether you love his character (Blaine) on Glee or not, one thing is clearly certain, Darren Criss is adorable! He has just that right touch of sex appeal and apparently body hair that would drive anyone crazy. Woof! He has that boy-next-door appeal that would actually make you want to spy on him nextdoor through a telescope. And then you'd get a restraining order placed on you, but it would have been worth it.



My friend Bobby has the world's hugest crush on Darren. He is Bobby's ideal man. (That happens to be straight.) Maybe it's his smile. Maybe it's the thought of Darren breaking out into song and serenading Bobby. Bobby has told me he had daydreams about that before. Let's face it, Darren is cute. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. He'd stay there till he made me sing! What are your thoughts on Darren?



Other QDL articles that may interest you:Who's Your TV Character Crush?
Kevin Loves Anderson Cooper
Gay For Pay